Sunday, October 30, 2011

Evangeline's Story

Dear Diary,

     I got into another fight with her again today. I feel like that's all school is now- dirty glances, mean comments, and offensive gestures- all from my best friend. Can you love someone and hate them at the same time? And am I still allowed to call her my best friend if the only time we talk is to accuse each other of being horrible people?

     I realize that some of it was my fault. I mean, nothing is ever one sided, right? I'm guilty, but she is too. You just don't do those things to someone that you love, you know?

     So here I am at home again, sitting on my bed and simply hoping that things will change. Or maybe even that things will just stop.

     Sometimes I'm just done.

     But I'll wait. Because I know that you can't be alone. You just can't live like that. So, I'll be patient. And I'll hope. Because sometimes that's all you can really do, isn't it?

                                                                         From,
                                                                            Evangeline



Key:
Plot
Characters
Setting
Conflict
Theme

4 comments:

  1. This was really engaging, I feel like I was experiencing a small part of your situation while I was reading. Fantastic writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really realistic and so similar to my life. thank you for sharing, great writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was really pulled into this. i read the first line and then i couldnt get enough. good good good fantastic stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just seems so real to me. I love your writing!

    ReplyDelete